Wednesday, October 27, 2010

While browsing the answer site yesterday, I came across to this question “Why is anyone so willing to spend a lot of money just to buy a good gaming computer?”   Well, when I read it, I have to smile for I know I am one of those guilty individuals but I thought of an instant answer like why do you care? It’s my money I am spending. Though after a minute of digesting the question, I asked myself again then I thought of some good reason why.

My computer looks more like this (since I really did not start building it, I just upgrade it):

With my earlier post, I discussed everything that I recently bought (expensive or not, but are all useful for me). But I never mentioned my old gaming computer (because it is not new :)). Well, it really is not old for I keep on upgrading it every now and then making it the computer I want to have.

 that is why the inside of it is different because of the upgrades. Making me guilty for the question, I posted above. However, before I forgot why I did this blog, let me answer the question I asked. And the answer is, the satisfaction I felt seeing and using the computer I know I spent a lot and worked a lot is incomparable to the amount I spent. Using the machine to escape the reality, for I can play all the games I want without being disturbed by. I did spent a lot of money, but the enjoyment I felt every time I am using it is priceless


How about you, do you know why?   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...