Wednesday, October 20, 2010

As part of the upgrade that I have done, I also decided to change my monitor. I asked a couple friends, as well as internet mates for their suggestions. A few came up to be interesting such as:
And since I am into upgrade, I decided to go for the bigger monitor they suggested. However, I acquired it not just for the size, but for the design as well. With the three options that I have, the Hyundai ImageQuest G90TR has the most stylish and unique physical feature.  Concerning the software features, I never had a problem with it. I have the best resolution of Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024. It presents sharp, readable text on black and white backgrounds alike. Text was quite easy to read even at 6 points to the point that I did not have to hurt to see the lettering. Colors also looked bright, particularly in a portrait. Skin tones appeared realistic, with even shading and the proper amount of contrast to give the image a satisfying look.

All of those extra features integrated well into the monitor's clean design made it more attractive.  The G90TR is the ideal LCD Touch screen monitor to use for all who looks for great quality monitor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...