Friday, October 1, 2010

With all the printings that I recently done for my paper unfortunately, my printer gave up. In addition, since I badly needed one, I immediately check online stores for a good known brand that I would know would hold all the printing that has supposed to be done by that time. After a long time of searching for every brand that I know, I came across to this one: HP LaserJet P1006. The price is definitely not into question, however, it’s specification says that it only prints monochrome (which is black). I have thought about it for a long time and finally decided to make a purchase. If you would ask me why, the answer is simple. I am basically printing text, with no color requirements aside from black.

When my purchase came, I am super excited to try it thinking that finally my paper done. I switch it on, do the installing and everything that has to be done and started my printing. The first page, and then the next and the other, everything is pretty much going well. Then the printing is done.

I am so glad that everything went well, that I don’t have to regret the decision I made on buying the  printer. So I decided to share it to you guys. Below, I listed some of my new printer 's  specification and picture.
Technical Information

·  Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 dpi
·  Maximum Mono Print Speed: 17 ppm
Media Types & Handling
·  Media Size: Letter
·  Media Handling: 1 x Input Tray 150 Sheet
·  Media Type: Plain Paper
·  Number of Input Trays Install: 1
·  Standard Input Media Capacity: 150 sheets
Memory
·  Standard Memory: 8 MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...